Your registration fee covers food & drinks, activities, entertainment, sports, competitions, 24/7 security and a good time. The rest is up to you.
Some options are available if you have special food requirements, more info here. Your youth group may also provide a community area with tents, hot water, drinks, some food and a place to hangout. Best to check with your leaders.
1. Bedding: Warm sleeping bag, pillow, extra blankets and a mattress or bed-roll or lilo.
2. Warm clothes: Puffer jacket, polypro, beanie, gloves.
3. Water proofs: Rain jacket/pants, gumboots or umbrella.
4. Plates / cup / knife / fork / spoon / tea-towel / bag for dishes (main meals are provided).
5. Soap, deodorant, sunblock, hand sanitiser (We have lots, but also bring your own!).
6. A tent: or a place in one. Talk to your youth leader if this is a problem.
7. Essential medications: e.g. inhalers, allergy remedies, regular medications.
8. A torch: extremely handy in the dark.
9. Your friends: as many as you want – Get them all to register now!
1. Spare footwear: Old shoes (sturdy footwear will be needed for some activities), jandals, gumboots or tiger striped slippers even.
2. Old clothes/swimwear: Some activities you might get messy or wet in.
3. Earplugs: for noisy sleepers or bands on the Village Stage.
4. Spending money: for food trucks, some activities, merch etc. (Eftpos is available)
5. Musical instruments: for workshops and Village Stage jams.
6. Sports gear: Rugby/Soccer/Net/Basket/Beach/Ping Pong Balls, Frisbees, Stilts, Skateboards (there’s a ramp set up & skate comp at camp). Talk with your youth leader first as they will be bringing some stuff.
1. High Value items: like iPads, expensive cameras, laptops, etc.
2. Cigarettes/Vapes/Lighters/Matches: Fire is banned. Give your lungs a break for the weekend, but if you’re really addicted there is one designated area near the main office.
This is the stuff that will get you sent home (at your own expense) in the back of a Police car if you get caught with it at camp.
1. Alcohol: All beers, wine, shots, RTD’s.
2. All types of drugs: All Party pills, marijuana, suspicious powders, “tomato plants” etc.
3. Drug taking paraphernalia.
4. Weapons: Includes firearms, explosives, slingshots, knives, dangerous chemicals
5. Gang related colours or insignia.
6. Bikes: it’ll get stolen and munted, plus there’s not enough space to be larking around on a bike.
7. Bad behaviour: Any form of bullying, harassment, fighting, discrimination or theft etc.. will not be tolerated.
Note: CYS are not responsible for any loss or damage of personal property. You are!
Make sure you name all your gear!