Thank you to these companies for their support of EC21. Please support them if you can!
We sold out of EC21 Merch at camp – So we are cranking up the printing machine and doing a new limited run. You need to be in quick to order online. Once we have the orders in, they will go to the printer so please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Did you miss out on EC21 rego? Well, breathe easy because we just opened up registration for 1 final day.
Register before 11:59pm Sunday 28 March to book your EC21 Experience.
This is your last chance to get registered for the discounted rate of $189 per person. This price will end at 5pm on Friday 19 March 2021 – Don’t miss out!
Pre-Easter Show w/ Satellite, FRI 12 MARCH 7PM at La Vida Centre, Riccarton.
Pre-Registered Ticket Holders – Doors Open 6pm
Door Sales – Only $5 (Cash or Eftpos) Doors Open 6pm
Youth Group Key Leaders can pre-order bulk tickets by contacting CYS. (Bulk Pre-payment required).
EC21 Merch Pre-Sale + Milkshakes + Soft Drinks for sale
See you Friday Night!!
If you were one of the first 600 registered for EC21 CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW! (Including spam) to see info about the pre-Easter event. Emails have been sent and you need to reply ASAP. Any tickets not claimed will be sold on the door! Info about door sales posted next week.
Your chance to perform on the Village Stage at EC21. Bring your band, your voice or your talent! Sign ups in the Village at camp.
Our friends Grant and Leo at Barber & Co will be at Eastercamp! If you’re after a cut/trim/fade come and see them in the EC Village. They will be cutting across the weekend for only a gold coin donation!!
1. Be one of the first 600 campers to register for EC21. (Does not apply to crew or volunteers).
2. Receive one free entry to the Pre-Easter Satellite Show on 12 March 2021.
3. You will receive your 1 ticket via email within 1 month of registering for EC21.
4. Venue will be advised on ticket. Venue will be in Christchurch City.
5. The Eastercamp camp rules apply to the event.
6. Tickets are named and cannot be on-sold, swapped for cash, given away or refunded (as it is free).
7. Strictly limited to only 600 tickets.