Collection, storage and use of personal information
There’s no need to disclose personal information. You can use the site — including completing user research tasks — without disclosing any personal information.
Statistical information and cookies
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- The first three parts of the IP address of the device
- The pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- The date and time the site was visited
- The referring site, if any, through which you clicked through to this site
- The operating system, for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX on the device used
- The type of web browser used, for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- Other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
Use of statistical information
When you complete a form and submit it on this website, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact detail
Interactions with us:
We may collect your personal information in order to:
- Register you for Eastercamp
- Record correspondence between us and you (for example, records of your and our communication for purposes of support services, event registration, or general enquires)
We keep your information safe by using encryption services like SSL, reviewing our data collection, storage, and processing practices and restricting access to your personal data to only those employees and approved volunteers who need access to it in order to deliver requested products, services and information.
We keep your information for only as long as necessary to provide the service or product you requested. At which point we securely destroy it by erasing the information. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at info[at]eastercamp.org.nz, or PO Box 5533, Papanui, Christchurch 8542, New Zealand.