To protect everyone and everything at Eastercamp there are 5 simple rules.
1. No alcohol, drugs or weapons
2. No fires [smoking + vaping is only permitted in one designated area]
3. Don’t leave Eastercamp without a pre-arranged leave pass
4. Don’t interfere with other people’s gear
5. No sex outside of marriage.
If you break the rules you could be on your way home. It goes without saying verbal and physical assaults are unacceptable.
So, any dodgy behaviour won’t be tolerated.
Remember, if you do something illegal, the onsite Police will get involved. If you’re from out of Christchurch and we need to send you home by bus or plane, you’ll be paying the bill for that too (it’s been done!) If you’re under 18 we’ll contact your mum + dad!
We hope this doesn’t happen but it’s good to know about.